In 2023-24 the Australian Catholic Bishops Conference, through the National Centre for Evangelisation (NCE) will be offering eight fellowships for post-graduate theological study. It is anticipated that more information about these fellowships will be available in March 2023.
WHAT IS BEING OFFERED
The proposed fellowships is valued at over $7,000 per student, including:
- $4000 toward a Graduate Certificate in Theological Studies (4 units over 2 years), offered online. (Paid to recipients to offset course fees or HECS-HELP loan; conditions apply)
- Annual in-person formation experience with other fellowship recipients, hosted by the NCE and partners (flights and accommodation) valued over $3000
- Introduction and accompaniment into a network of women who will journey with each other over the two years.
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
- aged between 25 and 35 years of age
- who have successfully completed an undergraduate program of study, in any field of study
- espouse Catholic values, contribute to Catholic life, and live their baptismal mission in the world
- who desire to enhance their leadership potential in the forums they are engaged in, upholding and promoting Catholic principles, in their chosen industry.
All young women are welcomed to express interest and an application for the program. In 2023-24 the NCE is encouraging interest from:
- women living in rural and remote Australia
- Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander women
- migrant and refugee women (with Australian citizenship)
- women working in a secular setting.
HOW TO INDICATE AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Please complete the online form below:
Once the details of the program are finalised, we will connect with everyone who has submitted an expression of interest with an invitation to make a formal application. If in the unlikely event the fellowship does not proceed, we will also notify you.